ERTMS/ETCS Traffic Simulator
The ERTMS/ETCS Traffic Simulator is a real time system including:
- multiple train simulation;
- interlocking simulation;
- route map;
- RBC simulation;
- traffic management functions (ARS, timetable).
Its independent modules are designed to interact with each other as in a real railway network. The Traffic Evaluation Tools allow the analysis of real time data gathered during the simulation.
The ERSA Traffic Simulator can be used as:
- a test environment for conflict detector & conflict solver;
- a tool for ERTMS line capacity assessment;
- a tool for traffic management improvement (automatic route setting);
- a test and validation environment for RBC/Interlocking.